Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ok my new little guy needs a name and I wanted everyone to see him.
Any good name ideas out there will be gladly received we've tried several just none have fit him.
Stefanie

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Awwwww he is such a little cutie
You know one day you may just look at him and a name will pop right into your head and that will be it.
It's very hard to name a little guy if you don't interact with him, some of his little characteristics may lead you to a name that suits him the most.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
he looks alot like Sampson, did he have a name when you got him?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was thinking Peek-a-boo. My hubby doesn't think that is a good manly name for him. His original name I guess was Happy and then he got traded for a pomeranian to a couple that had him for a month and then they couldn't keep him. Then he went to a family in Los Angelas that had him since the 4th of July but there 6 year old was too rough with him and they were not spending any time with him. The 6 year old named him Boo Boo. So that is all the info I have. The lady I got him from lost the original owners name and number so I have no idea if this is all true or not and I never actually met any of them. I had a friend pick him up for me and bring him to San Francisco where my husband so lovingly drove down there to get him for me. Poor little guy had a long day oh yeah and my hubby did too
So rumor is that he is 5 years old. I will be taking him in for a vet check and I guess they will hopefully be able to tell me. It seems as though he has had a very stressful few months and I don't know how the original owners could have given him up. He seems very well trained and is so sweet. sorry for the long post Hope all is well with everyone.
Stefanie

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I am so glad you found him!!! It sounds like he needs a lot of TLC, and y'all are just the people to give it to him.

Boo is a cute name!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.