Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mom said since I kept trying to get out of my bag and I barked from within when we went in a store I get a new way to travel. See my new bag? Maybe I won't keep trying to escape if I can poke my head out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
ooooooo!!! I love the new bag! And Lilly is a beautiful model. I hope she enjoys traveling around with you better now. But i can't see all the bag.....ummmmm.....can you take another picture so I can see the whole thing? It looks great!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Your new bag is cute but your baby is cuter. In the regular handbag, that pic reminds me of CeeCee~~~She is a little doll!!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ooooooo!!! I love the new bag! And Lilly is a beautiful model. I hope she enjoys traveling around with you better now. But i can't see all the bag.....ummmmm.....can you take another picture so I can see the whole thing? It looks great!
Here are some more pictures of the bag.
#78 Kwigy Bo Dog Carrier - London Pink
I got it from "luvmyfurbaby.com"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh how cute is that????????? How does she like it?
So far so good but we haven't left the house in it yet. I put some chicken in it so she'll get in and out of it. You'll see it Saturday, I'm hoping my daughter will come with me up to the show in Sacramento.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your new bag is cute but your baby is cuter. In the regular handbag, that pic reminds me of CeeCee~~~She is a little doll!!!!:wub:
Thanks, I have been trying to grow her hair out but it is a slow process. Oh not full coat but around her face.

·
Banned
242 Posts
I love Lilly's new Kwiggy-bo bag! Her old colorful bag is cute too! Lilly is a doll.I want to get Halle a Alex kwiggy-bo. My Tessa(yorkie) Is not a bag girl unless we are flying.

·
Registered
236 Posts
That bag is super cute!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts