Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sis had three pups had to have a c-sectiion , Khloee had five pups, and my Secret litter had hers yesterday PeeWee I raised her she gave birth to two pups very very small but both seem to be doing well.(those will not be adopted out) It has been very busy around my house last couple weeks. But since some of you all new about my new arrivals I will go ahead and share a few pictures of my family to let everybody see . I hope you all enjoy them as much as I am enjoying all the babies and moms mothering all them.
Char
[attachment=1187:attachment]
[attachment=1188:attachment]
[attachment=1189:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Thanks so much for the pics! I love seeing these furbabys that small and knowing how much growing there is to come. Now, tell me again, where is it you live? How many rooms do you have in your house? And how much do you pay your help? Just for reference in case my hubby kicks me out over my malt obsession...

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awww, they are all so precious!
How are all the Mamas doing?[/B]
Thank you for asking my momma's all are doing great. Sis had a little tougher time with the c-section but she pulled right back to her ole self. She is boss around here didn't take her long to showing all the girls that to.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks so much for the pics! I love seeing these furbabys that small and knowing how much growing there is to come. Now, tell me again, where is it you live? How many rooms do you have in your house? And how much do you pay your help? Just for reference in case my hubby kicks me out over my malt obsession...
[/B]
You are so silly, I have 10 rooms,(hope to get a back sun room built on this spring but probably dreaming though) Yes maltese are like potato chips I never intended to own this many it just happened cause I fell so madly in love with my first maltese. Pay my help umm I do it all myself so I guess you would say I don't get paid much at all. My daughter does help me allot with all the fluffs so that helps so much. Yes I kind of know what you mean about hubby kicking me out if I keep any more (but it is my house so it would be hard for him to do that LOL) he gives me a hard time all the time saying you aren't keeping no more umm hate to see what he is going to do when my Pee Wee girls don't go anywhere cause they are staying right here. He knows I am keeping them but he sure giving me hard time. I raised her and know what the daddy throughs so the girls are going to be outstanding or I sure am hoping so that is. Time will tell. That is why I called her my secret litter cause those babies was not leaving my hands. Ok I hope I have answered most your questions. Oh we live in the country so my fluffs do get to go outside to play(that means yes more baths
)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts