Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You asked for pics of my new grooming room when I finished it, so here it is. This is way better than the laundry room and my girls love it. They know it's for them.:w00t:

IMG_0802.jpg We love it, Mommy!

IMG_0803.jpg We got a real nice place to keep our clothes

IMG_0804.jpg Hey, Lily-don't you want to be in the picture?

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
April - Great job. Tyler's booking your room for his next grooming. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: It looks great and I love the Maltese themed decorations. Unfortunately in a New York City apt our grooming room is better known as our kitchen. :w00t:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh my gosh, that is precious!!!! You did an awesome job with the room and the babies look so darn cute in it. Looks like they love the room too. Great job!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
That is great!!! Love it and I especially like the stairs to the window so they can look out. Your babies are precious!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
April, you finished the room:aktion033::chili:I LOVE THE ROOM,:wub: now I need to get busy you have given me lots of ideas. I still haven't found a changing table , but am still looking.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
April, you finished the room:aktion033::chili:I LOVE THE ROOM,:wub: now I need to get busy you have given me lots of ideas. I still haven't found a changing table yet, but am still looking.

Paula if you lived closer i would give you mine. I didn't like it as much as i thought i would for grooming. I had to take the front bar off because it got in the way. Now the changing table is in the garage (well i think it's still in the garage, i thought my bakers rack was still in the garage and come to find out my husband gave that away over a year ago). :blink: At least he didn't give my grooming table away i dragged it back out of the garage and am much happier using that.

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
April, you finished the room:aktion033::chili:I LOVE THE ROOM,:wub: now I need to get busy you have given me lots of ideas. I still haven't found a changing table yet, but am still looking.
Thank you so much, Paula. I like using the changing table although I can see why some might have trouble with the bar in front, but it could be removed. Once you find one, I would like to see it:blush:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Thank you so much, Paula. I like using the changing table although I can see why some might have trouble with the bar in front, but it could be removed. Once you find one, I would like to see it:blush:

I'm looking for a cherry wood changing table without the bar, might take me some time, :unsure:I am so excited to get the room finished now that I have seen yours:chili:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts