Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,445 Posts
Awww Nataliecmu! Sorry to hear about your tumor! My mama had 2 benign tumors in her breasts...but they werent 5 lbs

Anyway, where are the teachers? I see some mistakes...let me read it afew more times

· Registered
3,445 Posts
Dear Oprah,

I am a 23 year old who has struggled with my weight since my early teens. After my first year in college, I felt as though I really ‘kicked the unhealthy habit’ and I was in the best shape of my life. I went from doing no physical activity whatsoever to teaching 12 aerobics classes a week while going to school full time. I was so lucky to be able to share what I loved doing with so many others! I loved helping people my age reach their fitness goals.

The summer after I graduated I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. I had a major operation with the removal of a 5 lb tumor and my right ovary. For 8 weeks I couldn’t exercise and I had a MAJOR slide down hill. My fear of regression made me lose control of my life and I turned to food to make me feel better. But, I only felt worse.

On November 1st, I made a vow to get healthy. I realized my life was too precious to waste. Since then, I lost over 14 lbs and I feel great! Once again, I was completely changed my attitude and now, I strive to be the healthiest person I can be.

My wildest dream is to actually help others! There’s an epidemic of young people being overweight. I want to help the teenagers and young adults manage food and exercise. I have an idea to have a week long cruise that is dedicated to seminars, workout options, health eating tips, etc. I think it is so much easier to talk with someone who has been through an “unhealthy stage” for young people to understand they are not alone.

Oprah can you make my wildest dream come true????
Sincerely,
Natalie

I haven't critiqued or written a paper in a long time
. I also tend to change too much.
TEEHEE Good luck Natalie!!!!

· Registered
3,445 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Jan 5 2005, 04:37 PM
It sounds really good to me! 
  OMG... a tumor?  How do you know you have a tumor?  Is bad cramps a sign?  does birth control create those?  I've always been paranoid about having something wrong inside me and not knowing until its too late.  :eek:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27875
[/QUOTE]

I knew this lady who said she had to get a hysterectomy because she had a tumor the size of a FOOTBALL! She said she was getting a pooch(belly) but she thought it was something that came with age! She was driving home from a long trip and her tummy was hurting or something. She felt like she couldn't control her bladder. I think she said it was pushing against her bladder. That's how she found out. And you know what the freaky thing was? We were talking in the nail shop and the lady sitting next to her said she had a hysterectomy because of the same reason too! THAT FREAKED ME OUT..that it's more common than you think!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.