Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, sorry to say that isn't Tiki, but it could be; looks just like him. It is a poster I ordered. I will post some more pictures to my album this week.

Judi (aka Tiki' s Mom)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I do all my photos with a digital cannon sure shot. Love the camera and it is so small we can take it with us everywhere! I have thousands of pictures (to easy with a digital and no cost for prints :>).

Judi

·
Registered
181 Posts
I always have my Casio digital exilim charged and ready just in case Colette is doing something cute. Colette even sleeps "cute". :D I then just put it in the cradle connected to my computer and download the photos to my hard drive. The ones I like, I print out. It is really tiny. Since I'm not a photographer, I just wanted something small that I could quickly grab or slip into my pocket. It doesn't do fancy schmancy things. The fancier the camera, the bigger it gets; the bigger it gets, the more complicated it gets; the more complicated it gets, the less likely I am to use it. Phew!
Gail

·
Registered
382 Posts
Photography is one of my hobbies and I prefer my Nikon 35m. I'm just a beginner with the digital and have managed to get some got shots with the digital. I think the 35 will always be my favorite, I really love working with black and white.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I like instant gratification! LOL Digital all the way for me. Nice to be able to click a pic, see it right then and decide if it's worth keeping and no fussing with developing. Just print em out. I loved my 35 MM up til I bought my Olympus Digital a few years ago, now the 35 MM sits in the drawer accumulating it's own pets...DUST BUNNIES! lol

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by Luvmypupster@Oct 1 2003, 02:49 AM
Photography is one of my hobbies and I prefer my Nikon 35m.
me too, i'll have to post some of my pics for you sometime, I like digital cameras but you just cant do the same things with them that you can with a 35mm, i love my canon, one of the best investments i ever made

·
Registered
382 Posts
I had a Minolta for years and it took great pictures, started having some trouble with it and bought a Nikon. I get really beautiful photos with it and I have been asked to do some wedding photos. I stay away from that because I fear commiting to it and having them all turn out bad, Sure wouldn't want an upset bride, it's not a risk I care to take. I usually take my camera to weddings and take photos in addition to the professional photographer and just give mine to the couple and sometimes mine are better than the pros. My husband bought me a nice digital and I have tried it but I cant get away from the feel of the 35 and I just don't enjoy it as much. Anyway the digital is now his.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ooooh, I dunno about that! lol Get the right software to use on the photos after and you can do just about anything with them. I have taken photos of my nephew and turned them into watercolors. I am far from great with a camera, but not half bad with a pc and software lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts