Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry...she's not a Maltese, but I wanted to share her with all my Maltese friends.

She's a Yorkie. Her name is London and she's 19 weeks (4 1/2 months). I've been waiting on her to come home since October...her breeder has been watching her grow and evaluating her. I picked her up from the airport around 11:30 this morning. She has done so well today. She, Lacy and Rylie are getting along great and acting as normal. And my cat, Sophie, and London are warming up to each other. London is such a sweet heart.

Here are some photos of her

Her breeder took this one last weekend

London and Rylie

London and Lacy...London is showing off her reach in this photo I got of her moving

This photo shows all my pets (Sophie is way in the back)

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
I'm sure you're glad to finally have her, and what a little doll she is!
Just curious, but I thought I read you were planning on a Malt as your next one? Or are you still planning on a Malt too?

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
What a beautiful Yorkie London is. :wub::wub: I used to have one who had a similar look and I adored him. He was smart as a whip and as loving as ever. Congratulations.:chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
London sure is a doll! I'm sure she was more than worth the wait. All your pups are adorable! :wub:
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sure you're glad to finally have her, and what a little doll she is!
Just curious, but I thought I read you were planning on a Malt as your next one? Or are you still planning on a Malt too?
I was thinking my next one would be a Maltese for a while, but then I truly got bitten by the show bug. I have friends that show yorkies and have been going to watch dog shows for three years. I wanted a Yorkie to show since I've already had Yorkies as pets and had already learned so much about the Yorkie breed. I'm hoping London continues to mature well and that she does well in the ring. I do love Maltese too and maybe I will own one in the future

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Welcome, London! You are beautiful and I can't wait to read all about your success in the show ring, which is sure to happen.

Michele, congratulations on your newest addition. I love her side profile and her reach!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
I was thinking my next one would be a Maltese for a while, but then I truly got bitten by the show bug. I have friends that show yorkies and have been going to watch dog shows for three years. I wanted a Yorkie to show since I've already had Yorkies as pets and had already learned so much about the Yorkie breed. I'm hoping London continues to mature well and that she does well in the ring. I do love Maltese too and maybe I will own one in the future
Oh she's a show baby, how exciting! Don't forget to keep us updated with how she does!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
What a beautiful yorkie pup! Her coat looks like it will be beautiful silk. Congrats on that new baby!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks so much everyone! She has some really nice dogs behind her so I'm hoping she will continue to turn out nicely too. Her sire had a fast-growing coat and it looks like she will too. I'm really excited to start conformation classes with her and to finally get out in the show ring starting next February or March!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome, London! You are beautiful and I can't wait to read all about your success in the show ring, which is sure to happen.

Michele, congratulations on your newest addition. I love her side profile and her reach!
Thank you. I was really happy to get that photo of her moving and that it showed of her reach so well

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
She is beautiful. One thing I really love about Yorkies is the variation in their coloring. Of course, its one of the tough things about picking a Yorkie too - what type of coloring and the location of the coloring! I can't wait to see pictures of London as she grows up :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts