Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not like everyone wont see my new signature when I post... but i just wanted to give credit where credit is due... Thank you to LadyMontava!!

She is a real genius!
(NO i'm not callin u a nerd! Remember i'm the one with a nerdy degree)

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Dec 10 2004, 05:06 PM
It's not like everyone wont see my new signature when I post... but i just wanted to give credit where credit is due...  Thank you to LadyMontava!!

She is a real genius! 
(NO i'm not callin u a nerd!  Remember i'm the one with a nerdy degree)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21976
[/QUOTE]

Oh... I saw it on another thread and commented there but just in case you don't see it there.... your sig is awesome... LadyM did another great one.....

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Dec 10 2004, 05:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kodie
@Dec 10 2004, 05:06 PM
It's not like everyone wont see my new signature when I post... but i just wanted to give credit where credit is due...  Thank you to LadyMontava!!

She is a real genius! 
(NO i'm not callin u a nerd!  Remember i'm the one with a nerdy degree)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21976
Oh... I saw it on another thread and commented there but just in case you don't see it there.... your sig is awesome... LadyM did another great one.....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21996
[/B][/QUOTE]
OH my goodness i cant get over how unbelievable adorable kodie is i wanna kiss him and squeeze him , how do you keep his eyes so white ? he doesnt look like he has tear stains at all I have to take some good pixs of chico and update my sig .you have inspired me ! ~ Denise

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
thanks u guys..now i have some free time so i can make more!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Kodie's so cute! He's gone through so many hair does! LadyMontava--That was the Shizzle!
My friend let me have this program that teaches you how to use photoshop. I really, really need to learn how to use photoshop.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Oh, too cute! Fabulous work, fabulous photos, fabulous furbaby!

My sig photo is too large. I need to resize and drop it back in--just haven't had time. I also need to create a cute little animated signature. What are you using, Lady Montava? ImageReady?

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Denise&Chico... Nope.. Kodie has not had any tear staining yet! He's totally white!

Kodie says THANK YOU for all his compliments!! He is a cutie! Your hearts would MELT if you ever saw him in person!

Its too bad we live so far from each other... I would love to all get together and see our babies in person!!! IT WOULD BE SOO MUCH FUN! I can see it now.....

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
So great. The baby is adorable and Lady M is extremely talented.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
thanks..yes i use image ready

1 - 16 of 16 Posts