Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted any photos of Bisou in a while so I thought I'd share these with everyone...

I ordered her a new winter coat (the louis dog Apple Pie) and it arrived about 2 weeks ago. It's a tad big on her, sadly- but I'll have her wear a little tshirt underneath for extra warmth and to make it more snug. I do love the color though and the little pink sparkly bow thing.

The funny thing is, about a week after I bought it, I find out we're moving in a few months to a tropical country, so she won't actually need it anymore after January. lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
OMG , she is soo soo pretty and i loove that color on her ! the coat is adorable.... from now til january it should be cold , just take her on lots of walks , lol

and what tropical place are u moving to , can u take me n my crew w u !! ?

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Andrea, I'm so happy to see sweet Bisou in her brandnew and warm winter coat! Wow, it's very pretty and stylish on her, too! Love the details with the bow and the sparkly stone on it!

You must be very excited to move into another country soon!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
:heart::heart::heart: I love your Bisou. What a great coat, don't often see that colour available for them. A trendy pouffy coat too ;).

Great to see you posting more again Andrea. I missed you. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Andrea -- Bisou is just as adorable as ever. I love the new coat and most especially the color. It looks great on her.

So give it up, gf -- where are you moving?

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
She looks adorable:wub: You really should post more pics of her and she looks so pretty in her new coat.:blush:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
That is a lovely coat - I love that color blue on fluffs - it really compliments there coloring (hair, eyes and pink tongue) ;)

She is adorable!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Andrea, I love that coat on Bisou!! The color looks so good on that precious baby!!! I am going to have to check that coat out!!!:chili::chili:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone!! Hopefully we'll get some use out of it until January although she'll have to be layered up!

April (Dora's mom), this coat was shipped from Korea (it's not far from me) but it comes from Louisidog and it's for sale in the US too- just google "Louisdog" My Apple Pie Coat in emerald. It comes in red or emerald.

xoxo

1 - 20 of 40 Posts