1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
:aktion033: Congratulations to Ashley!!! ... Not just for becoming homecoming Queen" but for her tenacity ! The clip is very moving!

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
How wonderful for her!!! What a touching video. Thanks for letting us share her moment.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
That is just great........and she got 80% of the votes!!! Congrats to Ashley!! Very touching and so moving!! Thank you for sharing for those of us that remember how very worried you were about her~~~~:chili:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:crying: Starting my Saturday with tears in my eyes, but tears of joy to see this video.:chili: How incredibly touching!! She was so surprised and what a wonderful, supportive student body at her school. It really renews my faith in youth. After the tragic news here this week at Rutgers University, where the college student was harassed on-line and took his own life, it's so wonderful that students support friends and peers no matter what their challenges are. Makes me feel good all over. Thanks Linda for sharing it. You and your family must feel so proud.:sLo_grouphug3:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Congrats to Ashley! I know you all must be so thrilled for her and to see her excitement. Thank you for sharing.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,701 Posts
An inspiring and worthy tribute to a beautiful young lady. . . whose tenacity should be an example to all of us to never give up. We salute you Ashlee!
Thanks Sophie for sharing this redeeming story.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Most of you know that my niece was hit head on by a drunk driver two years ago. So, I just had to share this video - she was voted homecoming queen at her high school!!!

I just had to share this. I can't stop watching it to see how excited Ashlee is in the video and then I can't stop crying! :)

Dramatic homecoming queen announcement | New Orleans News, Local News, Breaking News, Weather | wwltv.com | Northshore News
That is fabulous to see a student body do that for her. I'm in tears. Bless your family's hearts!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
I JUST saw this video on TV! It's wonderful she was crowned Homecoming Queen. I do hope she continues to recover. :wub:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thanks for sharing that touching video, Sophia. What a nice thing for her classmates to do for Ashlee! I hope she continues to do better.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
That was touching. And what a wonderful bunch of kids. So many sad stories this week about how terrible kids can be to each other, this is heart warming!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts