Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ourprettytessa wanted to see some pics of my rottie...I keep emailing people pics of Chanel only, and I have been getting some responses back from my "friends" that I am somehow playing favorites
I love them all equally!

These are recent photos of them...You know, I have to hand it to those of you that take group pictures of your dogs...it is NOT easy! :new_Eyecrazy: It was a really hot day today and Daisy is panting up a storm!

Here is Daisy (Beagle), Dutchess (Rottie), and Chanel (Maltese) enjoying their day in the back yard:

~Elegant

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
what a trio! how cute are they..yes group shots are hard..sometimes i have to fake them in photoshop

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
what a mix
great pics

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! :D You know, I never thought of using photoshop to fake the shots :lol: . Very clever!

~Elegant

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i didnt know you had a rottweiler!!!! i would've INSISTED that you had come to the malt meetup. lol. super adorable!!! are they outside dogs? or do you pamper them like you do to chanel?? LOL.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Jul 26 2005, 04:45 PM
i didnt know you had a rottweiler!!!!  i would've INSISTED that you had come to the malt meetup.  lol.  super adorable!!!  are they outside dogs?  or do you pamper them like you do to chanel??  LOL. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84778
[/QUOTE]
Well... :D Again, I am super sorry that I couldn't make it to the meetup
I felt really bad about that. I wasn't thinking about anything but school...I even forgot to buy my bf a present for our 12 year anniversary! I am a bad girlfriend!

Anyhoo...

Daisy and Duchess are outside dogs...we have tried to bring Daisy into the house every once in a while, but she likes it outside in the dog run with Duchess...it's covered and they have toys and chewies in there. Pamper them...let's just say I give them lots of treats, but not too much pampering. Duchess likes to over power people; she thinks she's a lapdog!

~Elegant

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Great pictures! Love the group shot.

·
Registered
514 Posts
How cute! I wish I could go to a maltese meet-up. When I get older this site probably won't be here!
But the three look adorable together!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts