Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Awww... I like your attempt at doubles, they kinda look like my attempt at doubles. I think Nikki pulls off the lopsided beautifully!

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Well, I see one - I think!!!! Niki is adorable!!! Love that baby's face!!! :wub: And, you did way better than I would ever dream of doing!

Linda

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Keep practicing Suzan.......One is just a little lower than the other but Nikki is a little beauty and she pulls it off just fine!!! She doesn't know it but there is a big change coming in her little life!! I hope she falls in love with that baby immediately........would be so great for you!!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
hahahahahahahaha!! this is sooo cute! she's looks like she loves you anyways :) i think this is a funny picture because her face explains it all :D

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Well, she (Nikki) is adorable...but I'll be blunt. Keep practicing! lol You know what they say...A mistake is not a failure until you refuse to correct it! (This is all said in the tone of a joke!) :innocent:
I love the pic!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
hahahahahahahaha!! this is sooo cute! she's looks like she loves you anyways :) i think this is a funny picture because her face explains it all :D
I was thinking the same thing. She looks so cute :wub::wub: but also like she's thinking, "All that work and mom didn't get it quite right. I bet she'll want to do it again." Practicing before #2 comes???:whistle: I'm in awe of anyone who can do any topknot. Not happening in my house.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Ahahahaha!!! Nikki looks soooo darling with her HAIR-DO!!! :wub::wub: I'll try it on Casanova next time and we can compare which one looks more drunk. Hee hee!!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:She's adorable! And that expression is one of pure love and encouragement for her mommy. She knows mommy will get it right with enough practice.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, I'll keep trying! She was looking at me like that because I had one of her treats in my mouth, trying to get her to look at me!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I think Nikki is saying "isn't one topknot enough??" :LOL: She's cute either way.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
LOL, keep trying,you'll fiqure it out. I have a difficult time getting them even too. Nikki looks adorable just the same.:wub:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts