Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

My pathetic attempt at a double topknot...

2K views 30 replies 28 participants last post by  Maglily 
#1 · (Edited)
...went horribly wrong. But Nikki is cute anyway, even if her mama can't quite get it right yet.

View attachment 87636 !

#4 ·
Keep practicing Suzan.......One is just a little lower than the other but Nikki is a little beauty and she pulls it off just fine!!! She doesn't know it but there is a big change coming in her little life!! I hope she falls in love with that baby immediately........would be so great for you!!!!

#8 ·
I was thinking the same thing. She looks so cute :wub::wub: but also like she's thinking, "All that work and mom didn't get it quite right. I bet she'll want to do it again." Practicing before #2 comes???:whistle: I'm in awe of anyone who can do any topknot. Not happening in my house.

#7 ·
Well, she (Nikki) is adorable...but I'll be blunt. Keep practicing! lol You know what they say...A mistake is not a failure until you refuse to correct it! (This is all said in the tone of a joke!) :innocent:
I love the pic!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.