Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my second pet bed on ebay if anyone is interested, reserve is set at 50.00 which i think is fair for this one, it includes an 18.00 orthopedic mat, even if you dont bid on it I'd like feed back on the listing (layout, colors, wording, etc) , price, etc so I can use that knowledge for the future

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=4353221383

Thanks,
Joe

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Jan 25 2005, 09:11 PM
I put my second pet bed on ebay if anyone is interested, reserve is set at 50.00 which i think is fair for this one, it includes an 18.00 orthopedic mat, even if you dont bid on it I'd like feed back on the listing (layout, colors, wording, etc) , price, etc so I can use that knowledge for the future 

Thanks,
Joe
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31500
[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty picky and I think it looks great!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Jan 25 2005, 09:11 PM

Thanks,
Joe
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31500
[/QUOTE]
Great Bed!! Can you make a matching one in king size?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Page looks perfect.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hi joe,

I think the design looks great overall. nice color scheme and layout. I do have one suggestion on the product detail:

List the height of the bed. I see you have the w and the depth. but no height. perhaps some may think their baby couldn't or wouldnt want to climb on since it looks like it's off the ground? I know they should be able to approximate but u know how some people are...

just a suggestion. otherwise, it looks awesome.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I bet you'll make more money if you started making contemporary style beds as well. Since they "look" expensive and all.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
A great looking bed and as much information as anyone could need to make a buying decision with the exception of height of the bed.

Well worth the $90. That bed will last many lifetimes and will become a family heirloom.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Very professional and friendly looking page! Great job! Good luck with the selling!!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Loved it Joe!! My only suggestion would be to take a picture of it with a darker background, because the bed kinda gets lost in the white.....It's really nice.... :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
I think it looks great! My only suggestion is to photograph it with a common object (I don't know what) so we could gage the size. I know the dementions are listed but just to get a better idea of the size.

Nicolle

·
Registered
513 Posts
The bed is beautiful Joe. I would photograph it beside another piece of furniture, a chair or cupboard so people can get a visual picture of the size of it. I think the page layout and and product detail is great
Should sell quickly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts