Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
How neat! I love pics of small kids with missing teeth!!! It is too cute...being a teacher, I can relate. Great pics and thanks so much for sharing!

~Elegant

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D Imagine trying to teach the /th/ sound (their language doesn't have it) to a bunch of toothless kids!
I try to remember not to be in front of any of them when I'm listening to check.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Great pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
NC - Thanks so much for sharing that. Your smile is beautiful and so full of joy. What struck me about the picture was your ability to still hold a child....I remember when my daughter was in grammer school and the teachers were so stand offish....I asked about it once and they said it would be too risky. How sad that american culture has come to that. I am glad you are in a place that knows affection is a key part of teaching.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not only can I hold a child, but hugging is practically considered to be mandatory and we can even kiss the children. And they hug and kiss us as well. This is one of the reasons I love teaching here and will never teach back in the states again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts