Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Donna, that's a really cute tree. I wish Angelyn (ThinkPink) still came to SM she would absolutely love that tree.

Donna, do you mind if i copied the picture and sent it to her on her FB?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aww it's very cute and reminds me of cotton candy..and fairy tales :) lots of happiness
love pink! :heart:

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Very cute and feminine Donna. :heart:A really softer side of Christmas and very untraditional. :thumbsup:My DH would never put it up though. :blush:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
i too have a pink tree!! Yours is very beautiful and much more regal than mine. If I can get my camera to work I will have to share a picture of it with you :) Your tree really looks nice against the brown leather chairs!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Very cute. I love different kind of trees. Mine is white this year with green & silver ball ornaments.

Really liked ur pink tree !

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
That is gorgeous, I saw a sapphire blue one and a red one advertised at Menards. My friend would love that tree,she's a nutt over anything pink! I bought her a pink Menorah last year for Hanukkah to commemorate her winning the battle over breast cancer...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is gorgeous, I saw a sapphire blue one and a red one advertised at Menards. My friend would love that tree,she's a nutt over anything pink! I bought her a pink Menorah last year for Hanukkah to commemorate her winning the battle over breast cancer...
I am the same way.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
What a Spectacular tree...the pink is so unusual and pretty!!!!

PS: Don't wanna sound like a grinch, but if that's tinsel on your tree, it could be a little worrisome : "Tinsel and Other Christmas Tree OrnamentsWhen ingested by a dog (or cat), tinsel may cause obstruction of the intestines, and the tinsel's sharp edges can even cut the intestines. Symptoms may include: decreased appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, listlessless and weight loss. Treatment usually requires surgery" ... we never know what is going to be enticing for our doglets to chew on/eat so just be aware

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
I forgot about tinsel.Our fluffies never bothered it,though I can't say they wouldn't have,if they could reach it. They will go after sewing scraps,if I don't watch them. Even at 7 years old they still get into things as bad as puppies sometimes...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What a Spectacular tree...the pink is so unusual and pretty!!!!

PS: Don't wanna sound like a grinch, but if that's tinsel on your tree, it could be a little worrisome : "Tinsel and Other Christmas Tree OrnamentsWhen ingested by a dog (or cat), tinsel may cause obstruction of the intestines, and the tinsel's sharp edges can even cut the intestines. Symptoms may include: decreased appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, listlessless and weight loss. Treatment usually requires surgery" ... we never know what is going to be enticing for our doglets to chew on/eat so just be aware
Oh i know about the tinsel. he doesn't even go near the tree and there is no tinsel near the bottom. Everyone here knows to watch him and to pick up tinsel if it is on the floor.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts