Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Tuesday (11/3/20) I left for work as usual. Ava gave me her normal sass while I was getting ready. Stan called me home a few hours later. My sweet Ava laid down and stopped breathing. She's gone. Just. Like. That. My heart is broken. ...this is going to be a tough one to get by in life....

·
Super Moderator
9,717 Posts
Oh Pat,

I am so sorry. Ava has been in all our lives since you brought her home. She was a perfect little angel. I hope your and Stan's heart heals quickly. She will forever be in our hearts.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
OMG Pat I'm so sorry. This is such an unexpected shock. Sending you hugs.

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Oh no Pat. This is just heartbreaking news. I'm so very sorry.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Oh Pat, I am so sorry for your loss. There are just no words that can heal your sorrow right now, but please know we hold you in our prayers.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Oh I am so sorry to hear this sad news, she was sooooo beautiful. I am sorry for your loss holding you in our prayers.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
This is indeed such very say news and I am sending you my Prayers and Hugs. Ava will always be remembered and was such a beautiful little Malt. I am so very sorry for your loss Pat.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Pat I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved Ava. Sending you prayers and hugs.

·
Premium Member
17,550 Posts
Patsy, I have written several msgs. on FB so you know how much I stand w/you in Ava's passing. She was your persona, an extension of your "secret" personality---she was a rascal, a little ankle biter, and the joy of your life. It will be hard to keep positive for a while, and our prayers will be with you. These little ones are bigger than life & adjustment to a quick exit will take a lot of effort on your part. Take your time---no hurry; grieve well. We are there in your inner circle of grief & pain. Love you, my friend!

·
Premium Member
20,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Patsy, I have written several msgs. on FB so you know how much I stand w/you in Ava's passing. She was your persona, an extension of your "secret" personality---she was a rascal, a little ankle biter, and the joy of your life. It will be hard to keep positive for a while, and our prayers will be with you. These little ones are bigger than life & adjustment to a quick exit will take a lot of effort on your part. Take your time---no hurry; grieve well. We are there in your inner circle of grief & pain. Love you, my friend!
You know me more than I know myself

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
I am so sorry Pat for the loss of Ava. I feel your pain. The void is indescribable. Much love and HUGS. <3

·
Premium Member
17,550 Posts
Pat---how is Stan handling this?

·
Premium Member
10,194 Posts
Dearest Pat ...

I too, posted messages on Facebook for you. I think of you every day ... and, I say a prayer for you every night. My heart breaks for your loss of your beloved angel, Ava. As I expressed on Facebook ... sweet and precious Ava was a shining star ... who was loved by so many of us, who were blessed to enjoy and follow her life through, you, Spoiled Maltese, and Facebook. Angel Ava will forever live in the hearts of those who got to know and love her.

Sending you much love and healing hugs. ❤

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pat, I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Ava. She was such a inspiration to me and my Maltese. Your daughter Ava gave so much love and fun to Maltese everywhere! We will all grieve with you. She is running free and playing with her big brudder Archie and all of the other Maltese we have lost. I know my Watson will look out for her until you are reunited at Rainbow bridge. 🙏💙💔 Here is a poem I love: Dogs
“It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them.
And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart.
If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog,
And I will become as generous and loving as they are.”
- Anonymous

·
Premium Member
5,479 Posts
Sharing in your sorrow, Pat. Ava was a special little girl who will be missed by many. She had such a sweet face~I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending strength and prayers to you.

·
Premium Member
20,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am so sorry for your loss. Ava was such a special little girl and I know how much your heart is breaking. She will always be remembered.
I loved her more than I should have....this is so hard.

·
Premium Member
20,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh Pat,

I am so sorry. Ava has been in all our lives since you brought her home. She was a perfect little angel. I hope your and Stan's heart heals quickly. She will forever be in our hearts.
It's hard. I've fallen so deeply into her life.....and now I have to become myself again.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts