Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
On Tuesday (11/3/20) I left for work as usual. Ava gave me her normal sass while I was getting ready. Stan called me home a few hours later. My sweet Ava laid down and stopped breathing. She's gone. Just. Like. That. My heart is broken. ...this is going to be a tough one to get by in life....

View attachment 275070
Pat, I haven’t been on for a looong time due to health issues. I just did get on and can’t express my sorrow at your loss of sweet, adorable Ava, whom we all loved dearly. I would like to write to you personally but with this new style of the forum, I really don’t know how!
My heart aches for you, loving these sweeties is so easy; losing them is so very hard.
Much love,
Claire

·
Premium Member
20,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Pat, I haven’t been on for a looong time due to health issues. I just did get on and can’t express my sorrow at your loss of sweet, adorable Ava, whom we all loved dearly. I would like to write to you personally but with this new style of the forum, I really don’t know how!
My heart aches for you, loving these sweeties is so easy; losing them is so very hard.
Much love,
Claire
I can't figure it out either!!! I tried to message Paula, but now I can't even find it to see if I did it right. Thank you for you beautiful words for my Ava. there will never be anyone to replace that girl. <3

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Pat, I am so sorry to hear about Ava. She was one in a million. I loved seeing your pictures of her and hearing stories about her. Sending you love.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pat...I never got to know you, but my heart goes out to you. After losing three pets in less than three months, two being completely unexpected...I feel you. Ava was obviously a very special, beautiful girl. I can feel the writhing of pain in your words and I can tell that you loved her SO much. She knew that.

I pray that you heal fast and your heart is not shattered forever, but will mend itself and you will feel alright again.

·
Registered
Guinevere
1,197 Posts
I've watched this forum since i got my 1st malltese 12 years ago ,posting off and on. I am so very sorry as the pain you feel is so terrible. There are no words enough. Know you and your family are always in my thoughts.
May all our babies be happy and together, my tears go out to you. xo

41 - 47 of 47 Posts