Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man!
Today we went to my sister-in-law's for yet *another* Thanksgiving dinner and they just got a little puppy. He's a lab mix and he's oh so so cute and tiny. Well, today we decided to let them play together in the little gated off entry way off of the kitchen while we watched, of course.
I put Coconut down, and the first thing the little boy puppy does is grab her around her waist and mount her! My poooooor baby!
Well, he was trying, and he wasn't successful, thank goodness! Poor Coco was just standing there with her head down looking sad.
My SIL repremanded her puppy, and i pulled Coconut up, and then we tried again. He kept on trying to play with her, but she would have nothing to do with him. She wouldn't even fight back, which was weird because she's a wild woman here with us. He kept on grabbing her around the waist and would roll around with her and she was just going along with it. Everyone was laughing and cheering Coco on to get nasty with him. (Don't worry, no doggie fights! He wasn't playing rough.)
Then later i was holding Coconut and SIL was holding her pup, and my other SIL wanted a picture of us together with our puppies, and we stood close together, the boy pup tried to snif Coconut, and she batted at him and growled. He stayed away then!
Then everyone cheered.
My mom was upset when she heard, we stopped at her place on the way home, and she had to snuggle with Coconut to make sure she was ok. She just kept saying "I can't believe widdle Coconut had her puppy innocence taken away! That's a boy for ya!" haha.
Yeah, pointless story, but you know...

·
Registered
43 Posts
LOVED YOUR STORY!!!!

I stud my Rowdy out and every time another god comes over he thinks it’s for him...

This Thanksgiving we had a special guest, one of our puppies we placed...named puddles... She came in and Rowdy had a fit to get to her, even though she is not in heat or anything. So we had that same issue when she first got here... After awhile, Rowdy got all sad, think he realized she was not for him..LOL

Joy

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awww!!! Hahaha!
Joy, that was funny! He was all sad, huh? Typical boy!
That kills me!

And yes, i'm glad my widdle coconut is doing better, too! She didn't seem too upset about it afterwards. Ha. The poor thing was glad to be in her crate while we were there! Good! She's too young for a boyfriend and i will not stand for it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts