Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so last night dolce managed to steal one of my stuffed animals a bear that is bigger than him , and dragged him to his bed. well he was busy :hump: the bear , i finally noticed n took the bear away , well when i was going to bed i was surprised dolce wasnt followin me around , he was sitting w a weird look on his lil face , im like come her dolce lets go to bed n he was running away .. so when i go to pick him up i noticed his wee wee was out n it was bright red !! i had seen it out on a couple of occasions but not like this it was fat n like a little ball . it looked stuck !! i tried to get it back in n nothing it looked like the head of his penis was caught w hair or something ... i was freaking out .. and i remembered the lipstick post here about putting water.. what i couldnt remember was the sugar water.. but i put cool water n rubbed it a bit :blush: and tried to pull the shaft away from the head and finally it went in !!! but guys if it wouldnt hv been for all the info on SM i would hv never known what to do !!!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Poor Dolce.:blush: I guess he wanted to have a really good time for his birthday.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: You might want to hide little Miss Bear. We won't tell.B)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:HistericalSmiley:lol !!! he thought he was too cool n he got stuck !!

·
Registered
216 Posts
His first birthday..the night he became a "man" :HistericalSmiley: Poor lil dude he must have been so scared.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
....errr.....so you can't call him your "little" man anymore, eh?

Archie had a bit of an embarrassing moment once....my goodness :new_shocked: He even surprised himself! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
That is too funny!! I remember my little Yorkie, he had problems too........I hid the bear also!!! Not sure what it is about the bears but they love 'em!!! Oh, Happy Birthday Dolce....:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Thank goodness Ollie hasn't had that problem. I really would have no idea what to do so someone might have to walk me through it some day!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
That is too funny!! I remember my little Yorkie, he had problems too........I hid the bear also!!! Not sure what it is about the bears but they love 'em!!! Oh, Happy Birthday Dolce....:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili:
And lambs --- Hunter loves his lamb! But we don't take it away since he does it so infrequently. But when he does - boy does he ever :blush:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
LOL I'm sorry about your bear getting uhhmm taken advantage of! :HistericalSmiley: Poor Dolce! Glad you got his weewee to go back in.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
girls ur making me lol !! but i was scared for him !!! i swear !! thank goodness i remembered the water , even though i did not remember the sugar ... but i guess the cold water shrunk it .. i knew something was wrong when my poor baby didnt wanna go to bed :( all the stuffed animals that are bigger than him are hidden!! he tried to romp with elmo the other day !!!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
girls ur making me lol !! but i was scared for him !!! i swear !! thank goodness i remembered the water , even though i did not remember the sugar ... but i guess the cold water shrunk it .. i knew something was wrong when my poor baby didnt wanna go to bed :( all the stuffed animals that are bigger than him are hidden!! he tried to romp with elmo the other day !!!
Ummm, Liza he didn't want to go to bed with YOU. The stuffed animals...now that's a different story. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: You didn't notice any of them smoking a cigarette when you hid them did you?:LOL:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::w00t:
Ummm, Liza he didn't want to go to bed with YOU. The stuffed animals...now that's a different story. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: You didn't notice any of them smoking a cigarette when you hid them did you?:LOL:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Poor Boy! Must have really scared him. Just to let you know my little Pixie has started having fun with one of her bears the other day too. My dh thought that it was soo funny but I found it disturbing seeing my baby girl going "at it" with a stuffed teddy. I've taken it away as she was always getting frisky with it. Why she is doing it, I have no idea as she is spayed. I guess she feels pleasure from it. Didn't realize that a dog would.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts