Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
And I think my Mommy forgot about me :chili::chili::aktion033: awwww poor Mia :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Guess Mommy thinks I look fine just the way I am :wub:

View attachment 85975

In all seriousness, I LOVE the Pure Products!!! Crystal, I can't thank you enough for all of your help in choosing the right products for my kids. :thumbsup:
I tried so hard to capture the incredible sheen the products gave the kids. I love how their hair feels incredibly!!! And the smell of the products is wonderful as well. The pics really do not do much justice, but I really did try. Their coats feel so nice and clean, yet not robbed of anything and they are incredibly soft.

Please keep in mind, Mia's hair is on the thin side, with a slight curl on the ends. I hope you can see the sheen it gave her :wub:

View attachment 85976

And here's my Princess Mia full of Grace. This girl just kills me, what a sweetheart. She is such a breeze to groom....Bless her sweet kind heart.

View attachment 85977

Yes Mia, I know...I know :angry: Mommy got me too....I know! She caught me by surprize :w00t:

View attachment 85978

And I am soooooooooo not speaking to her :angry:

View attachment 85979

I think I'm almost done :chili: But could ya shut the windows there's a bit of a breeze :blink:

View attachment 85980

Okay, Okay It was worth it, what you guys think :)

View attachment 85981

View attachment 85982

Let's pretend to still be mad at Mommy :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:so she feels real bad :HistericalSmiley: View attachment 85983

( got this wonderful bed from Crystal too. The kids LOVE it. They actually use it as a little playground, when they are speaking to me :blush:

Hey Jett, thanks so much buddy for the letter :thumbsup: Sorry, my Mommy just read it today, good hearing from ya buddy and sweet kisses to your pretty sister :wub:. Leo

Crystal, THANK YOU so much!!! I really do appreciate all the time and advice. Love ya.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
aww your babies look so good! i love how shiny their hair looks. i can't wait to get my pure paws order from crystal!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aww your babies look so good! i love how shiny their hair looks. i can't wait to get my pure paws order from crystal!

Thanks everyone. Oh you will love the products, I really noticed a wonderful difference, especially with Leo's. Enjoy :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Love the pictures and your babies look adorable. :wub:
I was thinking about trying Pure Paws and after reading your reviews I'm going to try it for sure :thumbsup:
Thanks Christina!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Mia looks amazing! Glad you've found something that you are happy with!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
The kids look great! They both look extra shiny. :) May I ask what products you were using previously?

I'm still trying to decide between trying PurePaws, and ordering more of Nature's Specialties (which I know I love).

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
They look amazing!! Those shiny coats.:wub::wub: I want some for my hair!!! I might have to give it a try. Man, Tyler has so many more hair products than I do.:w00t:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Christine - they both look fabulous!!! I have thought about giving this product a try. Do we know how they work on cottony hair?

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Yeaaaahhh!! Those pics are fantastic!! And the babies look gorgeous. I'm so happy you are pleased with the products. And they look very striking in that dark chocolate bed too I might add.:thumbsup:

I'm telling you, the Silk is my favorite product and I always add it to the Ultra Moisturizing Conditioner. It really does give a great sheen and texture to the hair. It ALMOST makes me want to grow my two out to full coats. I can only imagine how glorious they would look using the Silk in conjunction with the Moisturizing Conditioner.

Oh and Erin, it works great on cottony coats. Zoe tends to have a thinner, more cottony coat and I'm really liking the Oatmeal Shampoo, Oatmeal Conditioner with Silk added. But the Reconstructing Shampoo, Moisturizing Conditioner with Silk is also great for her. The Oatmeal is more hydrating and great if there is some curl to the coat that you have trouble getting straight. For Jett, he has a very thick silk coat and I think I prefer the Reconstructing Shampoo with Moisturizing Conditioner with the Silk added. But he looks great when using the Oatmeal too.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The kids look great! They both look extra shiny. :) May I ask what products you were using previously?

I'm still trying to decide between trying PurePaws, and ordering more of Nature's Specialties (which I know I love).

Lisa I was using CC with furbutter, which I did like. But I really like these products better. Even better then what the groomers use. Lisa, what I would reccommend, is to call Crystal, describe the babies coats and she is so wonderful knowing which products to use. I used the Oatmeal and could really feel the difference. Leo's is more cottony then Mia's. Really saw a difference in both.

Thank you all sooooooooooooooo much and extra thanks to Crystal !!!!
Many hugs.

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
ohh wow, what a great presie. I think it is a fabulous product after all that I've read on SM . how lucky you are to pamper your baby with it. I LOVE the pics. especially the one of them 'beeing mad with mommy and sulking in the bed'

sweet babies you have there :wub::wub:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts