Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was off today and the weather was yucky so the girls and I just hung around the house today. At one point, we were on the couch watching television (Nate Berkus, as a matter of fact :w00t:) and Sweetness started moving around one of the pillows, which are bigger than she is. After she got it in the right spot, she curled up and went to sleep.

"Doesn't mommy know us pwincesses need eberyting just perfect?"

You can see Tessa's beige ears behind Sweetness. My sleepy little girls!:wub:

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Ahhhhh, I love pictures of our babies sleeping. They look so sweet and innocent. :innocent: Adorable!

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
so precious! I have to say I have a soft spot of sweetness and tessa - i think it's from their expressions in your siggy.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,979 Posts
Precious pups!
I think your area is too cold---we lived in Wheaton for a few years---are you close? My daughter graduated from Wheaton College. I almost froze to death there! I was in the NICU unit at Central DuPage & then was surgical co-ordinator at Wheaton Eye Clinic.
Love your girls.

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sooooooooooo cute!! i love those kind of days!
Me too - no makeup and jammies all day!

so precious! I have to say I have a soft spot of sweetness and tessa - i think it's from their expressions in your siggy.
Aww - thank you! I think they are two very special little fluffs!

Precious pups!
I think your area is too cold---we lived in Wheaton for a few years---are you close? My daughter graduated from Wheaton College. I almost froze to death there! I was in the NICU unit at Central DuPage & then was surgical co-ordinator at Wheaton Eye Clinic.
Love your girls.
It is a very small world! Wheaton is one suburb north of Lisle where I live, my great-nephew was born at Central DuPage and I go to Wheaton Eye Clinic for my contacts and ophthalmologist! And, yes, it is cold!!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Girls I think you need to ask mommy to get you a throne to share that is befitting of two princesses such as yourselves. :wub::wub:
Maggie - the look so perfect in that picture. Total sweetness...and tessaness.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts