Discussion Starter #1
what a day...

you think I could have a nap?

mooom, I am soooooo tired

:wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
He was probably pooped out from the last big adventure he was on. He looks so peaceful while taking a nap.:wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh my goodness Heini, you are something else!!! You look so sweet and innocent in your pretty blue blanket all snuggled up!! I want to reach in that picture and love on you!!! Go back to sleep Heini!!! We send out love and sweet dreams to you~~~~:wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Heini - Bonnie says she promises not to growl or try to bite you, if only you'll let her snuggle with you!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww he is even too cute when is tired!!!! He is just absolutely precious. I love him sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Cute! I love sleepy-headed malts.
Does he cover himself up with the blanket? Diamond loves to cover herself with blankets. We used to think that she did it by crawling in the blanket, then coming out the other side. Then we caught her wiggling under a blanket bum-first one day! We have since observed that she often wiggles under bed blankets bum-first. Other times, she just gathers blankets and toys into a little nest, often resting her head on a toy like a pillow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts