1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
nope...nothing

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Oh that is a cute one, I sometimes wish Scooby could see out the window, then he can spy on the neighbors
but then of course he would probably be telling us all the time when a person walks by etc. and that could be noisy

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
AWWWWW... she appears to take her post duties very seriously! and how is she at keeping mauraders at bay?

i always wonder what goes thru their minds when they just sit and observe the goings-on on the other side of the glass. i think if the buttercup were a person, she'd be taking in every detail, and then taking a nap, then coming up to me and telling me, in excruciating detail, every single thing she observed. i cant tell if she's absolutely brilliant or has a "flickering bulb" upstairs, you know? lol

what a cute little partrolwoman you have at your home! she has the best seat in the house!!!!

ann marie and the "watch out! that piece of grass is growing! watch it, lady!" buttercup

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Awww! what a cute picture. Sassy spys out our windows too. Too cute! Does she let you know when she sees someone she recognizes?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts