Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI! I have a online pet store called pitterpatterpawz.com. WE sell all of the Puppia wear collection , especially the soft collar harness. Currently we have football, baseball and basketball Jerseys for dogs basically all team names. Toys and all kinds of stuff. If your not intrested in buying its ok. Stop buy read our Newsletter or "Ask Mr.Rio" talking Cockerspanile questions or enter our free pet photo contest. Winner receives a free gift basket made just for them.
Rio&Nickysmommy

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
the football jerseys are very tempting

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I just had a look at your site and I have to say it is very tempting, I too like the football jerseys.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HI! Thanks. The football Jersey are doing very well. During baseball season we were sellin out on Jerseys. I love them because most men dont like their dogs dressed up but if they are in their favorite team then thats cool!
Thanks for looking at it. Anyway send pictures to our contest. Its ligit and our baskets we send are great. Our last winner lover the yankees so they got yankee stuff and toys and stuff and cookies and a award certificate. This business was formed because the love of pampering my dogs. I want them to have everything!
Rio&Nickysmommy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are beautiful pcitures. Thats the fun of all this I love seeing all these wonderful dogs and they all have such unique personalities that you can see. I hope we get more photo's cause it makes it more fun for everyone. We keep the pictures up because we use diffrent judges each time. Thanks guys for sending them in!
RIo&Nickysmommy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts