Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the face of innocence :innocent: -- my sweet Lacie. But don't be fooled -- she gets into plenty of stuff she shouldn't.:w00t:

I just love this little girl. After her bath this weekend.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This little girl is my heart and soul. Tilly loves me more and is more affectionate, but I melt for Lacie.

·
Registered
250 Posts
This is the face of innocence :innocent: -- my sweet Lacie. But don't be fooled -- she gets into plenty of stuff she shouldn't.:w00t:

I just love this little girl. After her bath this weekend.

Awwww c'mon Lynn how could that precious face 'get into things she shouldn't?' That is definately the look of innocence :wub:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
How adorable! In that picture, she reminds me a little of my girl, Lynn. You can see the mischief in her eyes.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
No way, no how can a face like that be a troublemaker. :wub::wub: I'd even defend her in a court of law. :police: Or just take her off your hands. :innocent:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So I put a drink (no -- non-aloholic) on the table next to our chair and 1/2 and then I went into the bedroom to get something. Secret and Tilly were both right at my heels, but not Lacie, she was helping herself to my drink. I yelled -- "Lacie - no" and then she looked up at me with this same innocent look -- like "not me, Mom, must be Tilly or Secret that are being BAD". She's the picture of innocent. LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts