Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Elisabeth and Poodles (plus Zooey in heaven)
Absolutely gorgeous and so cute :)

Registered
He is absolutely studding! Ha! He really is stunning. I am always amazed with coats so pristine and top knots. This is the best I can do......no laughing. Ari is a pet, but I try to keep her clean and neat.
20201228_153044.jpg

Super Moderator
He is beautiful! Welcome! Where is he from? What lines does he have? Who is mentoring you to show? When does he start in the show ring? We have so many questions - inquiring minds and all that!

Many of us "old timers" have actually met each other and our dogs at AMA Nationals, the Progressive Dog Show, National Championships, etc., so we're looking forward to seeing what your sweet boy has in store for both of you!

Registered
Elisabeth and Poodles (plus Zooey in heaven)
He is beautiful! Welcome! Where is he from? What lines does he have? Who is mentoring you to show? When does he start in the show ring? We have so many questions - inquiring minds and all that!

Many of us "old timers" have actually met each other and our dogs at AMA Nationals, the Progressive Dog Show, National Championships, etc., so we're looking forward to seeing what your sweet boy has in store for both of you!
This puppy grew up to be a champion! He is Ch Johnny of Angela White, owned by Jenny and shown by Cathy Bailey. Jenny, you must be related to Herb Cumbie of the Jacob Maltese lines?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts