Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

My two little foster girls <3

3K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Maglily 
#1 ·
So these girls, Ava and Ophelia, are so sweet and happy little girls. Their personalities are coming out more each day. They've had their blood work and now I'll be scheduling their spays. They are totally bonded and will stay together. One is 4 and one is 7 years old. Ava is 5 1/2 lbs and Ophelia is 6 1/2 lbs.

Ava, she's more introverted. But the loudest "begger" at meal time :wub:
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Maltepoo Canidae

Ophelia, she's a tom boy. Quick, strong - she follows me everywhere, even if I go up and down the stairs 3 times in a row!! She'll stand on her hind legs to get my attention sometimes, lol.
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

They are good girls. I think Ophelia needs a bit more potty training, she just doesn't like going in her xpen....now I'm starting to put pee pee pads out side of the pen to see if that'll work better... :blush:
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Maltepoo

See less See more
#2 ·
Great idea Pat!
Something will click in for her. When Lisi was small I took a pad to the street in Greece to get her to go outside in order to cross train her. It eventually worked because now she is cross-trained!

#10 ·
They are adorable and you're so wonderful to take them in for foster. I'm hoping to foster down the road. Can't do long term because we travel too much, but I read AMAR needs people to do short fosters when dogs are being transported or people to transport. That I could do. :)

Thanks so much for sharing the adorable girls! Big hugs,
Lainie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.