Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
I have not been here for sometime and thought I would share a few pics of my boys. Brodie is 9 months old now and just got neutered and he is doing fine. Buzz my retiree is pretty much finished with his weekly physical therapy for his hip. The PT told me she flet he would do fine with me working with him at home now. He is starting to gain some muscle mass back in is leg and is running laps around the house now taunting me to chase after him. Buzz looks like a mess now since I am allowing his coat to grow out. Tammy (Ta-Jon Maltse) told me it would take about 14 months for him to get back to full coat, I can't wait to see my boys in full coat. I read about the AMA nationals in Fort Worth next year I am going to go since I only live 2 hrs away and hope to see some of you there. Can we bring a fluff with us without being registered in an event just to visit the other owners, I am hoping to see Tammy there and let Buzz visit with his mommy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Don't you dare call those sweet boys "worthless.":HistericalSmiley: They are both handsome little dudes. Thanks for sharing your pics with us.:blush:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
What cuties! I am sure you would be able to bring both boys. I only had 1 dog showing last year at specialty but I brought 3. :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Brodie and Buzz are really looking good!! :wub: I'm glad to hear they're both doing well. You need to post pictures more often!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
They are DEFINITELY NOT worthless.

So glad to hear that Buzz' PT is finished and that he's doing so well.

Many of us will be at Nationals with fluffs that are not in the competition. it will be lots and lots of fun. Can't wait to see you there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts