Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rain, cold or sunny days Lilly and I enjoyed our asphalt therapy. I sure miss that little bug.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
What precious memories! I love that last shot---singing her heart out?

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
We will see if this works:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
When I imported your photos I saw there is a little symbol at the top that shows a square w/an arrow above it---if you hit that you can rotate them. I hope this helps. I am also not good on the computer.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH thank you edelweiss! I did look for that edit arrow but must not have tried in the correct location. I will try posting another picture to test. You're the best! Merry Christmas.
PS I love that last picture too. She was so happy and excited to head out on our walk. Walking was her favorite activity.

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
Don't worry as I am always happy to rotate them for you. Don't stop posting pictures because of that! She is darling & looks like a spunky type.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She had loads of personality. Her other favorite was playing hide and seek at home. Funny thing is that she always hid in the same spot in one of my master BR closets . She would get so excited she would bark and bark waiting for me to find her. Of course I went through the routing of saying "where is the puppy" looking everywhere except where she was until it was time to "find" her. She was special.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't worry as I am always happy to rotate them for you. Don't stop posting pictures because of that! She is darling & looks like a spunky type.
thank you!

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is very sweet. Thank you Saylor. Happy holidays!

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
She looks like she was so happy (in addition to being the cutest little thing!). What a fun life she had with you :)

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She looks like she was so happy (in addition to being the cutest little thing!). What a fun life she had with you :)
We did have fun together:heart:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts