Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working with Callie on looking at me when I make a funny noise instead of running to me. :wub:

So I had my mom tempt her with a treat. The result was not quite what I had in mind. But it was awfully cute! :HistericalSmiley:

(That's G'ma's hand there in the picture with Callie.) :blush:

And I know I already have a ton of these I've shared, I just can't help it. Jett and Callie LOVE LOVE LOVE each other!!!

And they call it, puppy love...:smootch::heart::smootch:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
So darling! Jett does look in love. haha! That little zebra print dress is so cute on Callie.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Crystal, those pictures are precious beyond words :wub::wub: LOVE the puppy love..sooooooooooooooo cute :wub:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
She is a doll and that Zebra print dress is sooo precious on her. Thanks for sharing. Made me grin. :D

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Awww Crystal, she is a bright eyed beauty :wub: I seemed to have missed your new addition due to absence. It's great to see Jett and Callie are bonding well. Congrats on her joining your little family:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
She's going to get that treat no matter what! hey I have not seen too many pics of Jett and Callie - have I missed some posts? I've hardly seen any. Keep 'em coming.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Oh gosh Crystal, what a precious little cutie,absolutely adorable. Are you sure you really need 3 though? If it's too much work, just send her on down to me. Callie:wub: & Jett:wub: make the perfect little snugglebunnies though,so I guess you won't be changing your mind.Big Sigh

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Oh my goodness...:smheat:......Jett and Callie are a winning pair!!!!! I believe you've hit the jackpot, my friend!!!! :aktion033:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
So cute! Umm...in case you hadn't noticed, I think Callie likes treats... I know, hard to believe! ;) LOL

I love seeing her & Jett snuggling!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts