Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well me and the wife went out to breakfast this morning and intended going to the hardware store and back home, she said lets stop and "LOOK" and the new Pontiac G6, i knew it was a bad idea :new_Eyecrazy: anyway heres our new car, had 20 miles on it when we test drove it ...

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
cool beans! whos the next one to get a car? looks like SM is on a roll!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Boom Boom's Mom@Dec 31 2004, 08:23 PM
Our new toy:
you got what i wanted, I had a firebird a few years back, loved that car

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
My husband loves convertibles (we have a LeBaron) -- he'd love this one...

We need a new car, and I'm pushing for a pickup. I like a vehicle that has big tires and is high off the ground...must come from living in the Texas desert all those years...I certainly don't need a pickup in upstate NY

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I'm so jealous seeing all these new cars!!
My parents just bought themselves a new car too! Now I'm absolutely foaming at the mouth to get a new car, but I think I'll wait til mine totally craps out on me.. as hard as that will be!! Enjoy your new cars!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Originally posted by Mystify79@Jan 1 2005, 10:12 PM
I'm so jealous seeing all these new cars!! 
  My parents just bought themselves a new car too!  Now I'm absolutely foaming at the mouth to get a new car, but I think I'll wait til mine totally craps out on me.. as hard as that will be!!  Enjoy your new cars! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26817
[/QUOTE]
I'm with you! I want a new car so bad...but just a few months until mine is paid off and I can be free of that for a year or so hopefully until I get a new one.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'm so happy for you guys too!!

But i'm getting impatient waiting too! 5-9 months more to go!
I have all my choices in different price ranges but the 1 at the top of my list right now is a Acura TSX** (**list choice subject to change) :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts