Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year Tinkerbell went with us trick or treating since Chloe went last year. Just wanted to share some pics. She wore her Minnie Mouse costume, but hated the ears so we went with just a big red bow. She was so tuckered out, we walked for an hour and a half. She did very well but hated some of the kids' costumes, particularly the Scream costume (I don't blame her). When we were all home again, I took off her costume and she crawled up in her daddy's lap and they both took a nap.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Jodi, Tinkerbell is soooo cute in her little Minnie Mouse costume. I'll bet she was a hit all over the neighborhood.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by chloeandj@Nov 1 2005, 12:17 AM
This year Tinkerbell went with us trick or treating since Chloe went last year. Just wanted to share some pics. She wore her Minnie Mouse costume, but hated the ears so we went with just a big red bow. She was so tuckered out, we walked for an hour and a half. She did very well but hated some of the kids' costumes, particularly the Scream costume (I don't blame her). When we were all home again, I took off her costume and she crawled up in her daddy's lap and they both took a nap.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115439
[/QUOTE]
cute cute

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Awww, she's precious!!!
Good thing you didn't come trick or treating at my house. I would have wanted to keep her forever.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Just adorable!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts