Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my little Mya meeting Santa for the first time. She didn't know what to think of santa and barked at him!! Silly girl! But she managed to sit still long enough for a picture!! She asked for new toys and treats! But only if she's a good girl ;). She also got an early Christmas present today a new vest to keep her warm this snowy season! Enjoy! Love Mya and Shantelle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aww :wub: cute picture of Mya and Santa! I hope Santa will bring her the presents that she asked for :) :)

I've been wondering whether you could get the Santas in the malls to take a picture with your fluff too, and I guess the answer is yes! :D

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Some of the bigbox pet stores do photos with Santa, or the Humane Society will do them. Our Groomer had a pro come in last month. Watch your local "what's going on" for listings.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh so cute Mya is I am having them done too he will probably bark at Santa too...lol Where are you in Canada, PM me.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Oh Mya you look adorable with Santa.:wub: I'm sure you have been a very good girl so Santa will be bringing you some gifts.:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts