Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious if anyone else is on myspace.com? I am in need of new friends!! hehe... let me know if you are myspace.com...

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Oct 6 2005, 09:23 PM
I was just curious if anyone else is on myspace.com?  I am in need of new friends!!  hehe... let me know if you are myspace.com...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=107327
[/QUOTE]

I'd be your new friend...but is seems that I'm already an old one.....

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
myspace.com is this stupid (I say stupid because of a certain issue i have with it... but thats another story) ...anyway... you connect with your friends.. and basically its like you can talk through it and leave messages for your friends... or meet new friends... join member groups with the same interest.. such as there is a maltese dog owner group. I'm not really into it... -_-

basically go to myspace.com and sign up.... then you will have a page that is just yours... you can add pictures of yourself, dog, etc... write some things about yourself such as your favorite books, tv shows, movies, if your single, married, what schools your went to, etc...

If anyone needs help.. PM me. Dont forget to let me know when your done.. so i can add you as my friend!! hehe

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Never went on it but going to check it out. I'll be your new friend but we kinda know each other a little bit from here.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i have an account but we r friends already hehe..but everyone else feel free to invite me..im ladymontava on there also

·
Registered
285 Posts
I just joined, but don't know what I am doing yet hee hee. My username
is lethalfire I haven't figured out how to find any of you all yet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I too am on myspace! i'm a little too addicted sometimes

www.myspace.com/khrisxtine

that's what i go under, don't really have many pictures of my kiddo's since it was just my birthday about a month ago and still have some pictures up when i had hair extensions lol..

·
Registered
841 Posts
OMG
I can't believe your all on my space, I just thought the kids did this .. My kids are on it, will have to check everyone out.
I wouldn't get anything done if a got involved in that too :lol:

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I dont really like myspace...
I'm on it to see what my (I think X) bf does...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
There was an article in our newspaper about the most popular sites for different age groups and myspace.com was listed for those aged 18 and under, if I recall correctly. The ones for mid-20s were Photobucket, Imageshack and others that I can't remember.....

EDIT: Well, my memory wasn't so great. I still had the newspaper and here is the correct info:

Most popular web sites 18-24:
Facebook; ImageShack; Music VideoCodes; MySpace.com; PhotoBucket

Most popular web sites 25-34:
Fisher-Price; BabyCenter; New york Post; Old Navy; Ikea

1 - 20 of 59 Posts