Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haven't seen a post from you for awhile.. how much longer til you get your precious baby? you've got to be sooo excited
let us know!!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@Apr 8 2005, 04:17 PM
haven't seen a post from you for awhile.. how much longer til you get your precious baby? you've got to be sooo excited 
let us know!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50645
[/QUOTE]
We'll be picking her up either the 12th or the 13th!!!! I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time!! I wonder how she and Tuffy will get along. I'll be sure to post tons of pictures as soon as she comes home!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
pixie is such a cute name!!!! i cant wait to see pics either.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Pixie comes home this evening!!! We'll be picking her about 6:30! I'm so excited that I'm having to busy myself so I don't think about it too much. I'll post tons of pictures tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Mystify79@Apr 12 2005, 03:08 PM
Pixie comes home this evening!!!  We'll be picking her about 6:30!  I'm so excited that I'm having to busy myself so I don't think about it too much.  I'll post tons of pictures tomorrow!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51918
[/QUOTE]

YEAH!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Pixie is an *adoreable* name!

I was daydreaming about maltese names during my lit class today, and that very same name actually came to mind. Lol, guess I'll have to keep brainstorming.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by stini@Apr 12 2005, 08:18 PM
Pixie is an *adoreable* name!

I was daydreaming about maltese names during my lit class today, and that very same name actually came to mind.  Lol, guess I'll have to keep brainstorming.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52103
[/QUOTE]
I think Pixie is a great little girly girl name.. I had thought about names like Mia and Chloe, but my hubby wanted a name that wasn't a people name. A few other people on a Yorkie forum I go to also have Yorkies named Pixie but I figure, I never see them so it's cool for me to take the name too.. so if you like Pixie, definitely go for it. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts