Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw so many cute patriotic photos I decided I'd like to try to get a couple of the twirps : ) ...so at lunch today I did a quickie 'photo shoot' and got these. ( well lots more but these the 'better' ones LOL ) Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww, they both look like they're ready for celebrating! :) Quincy is such a doll, he just LOVES the camera!
Thanks!! Yes, Quincy loves the camera and the camera seems to 'like' him.. he photograph;s quite well!
Naddie, on the otherhand, HATES it LOL and simply 'tolerates" and humors her mama ( but not for long and then she's had it and there's no getting more LOL )

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Terry, we never see enough of the twirps, they are adorable:wub: all ready for the 4th.:chili: Gosh I think I need to get pictures of the girls

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I love the pictures of Naddie and Quincy, they are just so adorable. My favorite picture is the last one with the both of them and Quincy has a great big smile on his face.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Saw so many cute patriotic photos I decided I'd like to try to get a couple of the twirps : ) ...so at lunch today I did a quickie 'photo shoot' and got these. ( well lots more but these the 'better' ones LOL ) Thanks for looking!
You did FANTASTIC...they are JUST too cute! LOVE their bows!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, Terry, you have become quite the good photographer!!!! The pics of your precious babies are wonderful!!! Both Naddie and Quincy are so adorable!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts