Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Nail clippers

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  CindyPham 
I use Greenies Smart Trim dog nail clipper/file grinder. Here is the description of it:
"An adjustable nail clipper with electric file that uses stainless steel blades and features an exclusive Quick Guard nail stop that pre-sets the cutting length for a precise, worry-free trim every time. No more costly trips to the groomer for nail trimming. Perfect for every household to keep hardwood floors, carpet and furniture from being destroyed. Easy to use, easy to clean. Collection tray to catch nail clippings."

I like this better than the regular ones I used to buy. At the end of the nail clipper, you have this rotating nail file that is pretty useful. Just like our nails, if you use a nail cutter, you need to file your nails down so it wouldn't have those sharp edges. When I clip their nails, it's usually really sharp afterwards... so this helps a lot! =] I hope this was helpful!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.