Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hubby went to the Star Wars Celebration III at Indianapolis...and there are tornadoes around there(and here). Thankfully hubby isn't on the road yet but he's gotta come home soon and there is more to come
Please send some positive thoughts so that my hubby and daughter gets home safely.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked to hubby a bit ago. They decided to stay longer and catch one of the movies/presentations at the SW Convention...so they'll be leaving well after the storms but I worry about the flooded roads.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Glad he chose to stick around until after they pass...
Good thoughts coming your way!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Your family will arrive home safe and sound, but I will keep them in my thoughts nonetheless! Try to keep busy in the meantime.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
northwest of here they had wind gusts of 71mph!
and hail 1 and 3/4inch(total) in diameter sized haiL!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Is there a hotel or someplace they could stay if the weather dosnt get better or gets worse? I dont know about cars but I know busses cant drive in winds more than 45mph.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am watching the radar quite closely. It appears the worst is over. He should be leaving Indy shortly. The only issue now is flooding on the roads and some areas received 3+ inches in an hour. AYE! I have a sick kid now, the place where the new bathroom is connected to the old part of the house is leaking..there is a crack in hubby's windshield(happened yesterday)...HELLO..CAN WE HAVE A BREAK PLEASE?!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Triste@Apr 22 2005, 08:59 PM
I am watching the radar quite closely. It appears the worst is over. He should be leaving Indy shortly. The only issue now is flooding on the roads and some areas received 3+ inches in an hour. AYE! I have a sick kid now, the place where the new bathroom is connected to the old part of the house is leaking..there is a crack in hubby's windshield(happened yesterday)...HELLO..CAN WE HAVE A BREAK PLEASE?!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55554
[/QUOTE]

They say things happen in three's...you just named three! So you should be done!
Keep your chin up and think positively!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts