Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my very first dog show today. It was the National Dog Show in Oaks, PA and it will be televised on Thanksgiving. I had the honor of meeting Carina (CloudClan) and she is so incredibly sweet!! I had such a great time talking with her. And, of course, I got to meet her beautiul little Cacia!! Oh my goodness, is she gorgeous and boy, oh boy, can she strut her stuff in the ring!!! She is such a little prancer!!! I just LOVED her and wanted to take her home with me!!!:wub::wub:

Here are a few pics that I took!

ATTACH]91596[/ATTACH]

Vertebrate Mammal Dog Conformation show Canidae

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Dog Dog breed Mammal Canidae Maltese

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oooh Lori, I'm so jealous. I would have loved to be there and it wasn't that far from NYC. Someone has to tell me about these shows coming up near NYC :) I was lucky enough to meet Carina, her girls and her mom at Nationals in Atlanta. Carina is soooo nice. Those pix of Cacia are beautiful. Glad you got to go.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
:chili: It is fun, exciting, and overwhelming all at the same time.:chili:

·
Registered
423 Posts
I went to my very first dog show today. It was the National Dog Show in Oaks, PA and it will be televised on Thanksgiving. I had the honor of meeting Carina (CloudClan) and she is so incredibly sweet!! I had such a great time talking with her. And, of course, I got to meet her beautiul little Cacia!! Oh my goodness, is she gorgeous and boy, oh boy, can she strut her stuff in the ring!!! She is such a little prancer!!! I just LOVED her and wanted to take her home with me!!!:wub::wub:

Here are a few pics that I took!

ATTACH]91596[/ATTACH]

View attachment 91597

View attachment 91598

View attachment 91599
Glad you had a great time!! Carina and Cacia are wonderful to watch together!! I love this little girl even if she is a terrorist!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
What fun you must have had! I love going to dog shows.
The pictures are great and OMG Cacia is one beautiful girl. :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
The pictures of Cacia upclose are just gorgeous!!! She is to die for!!! Beautiful girl for sure~~~Thank you for sharing!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
She has a lovely, lovely profile!
I wish I could see her prance---I love that movement in a maltese---simply elegant.
I know from Carina's postings that she is the kind of person I would enjoy spending a day with---lucky you! And lucky her. SM gives us great opportunities in many ways, doesn't it?

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Aren't dog shows fun! And I also know it's fun to be in the show and have a little cheering section too :thumbsup: :aktion033:

Glad you had a good time and got to meet Carina.

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Lori, how cool is that!!!:chili::chili::chili: She's a pretty little girl, all right.:tender: What great pics! It's fun to see another SM member. Thanks for sharing these with us.:wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Lori, that is wonderful!!! You must have been in heaven!!! And to meet sweet Carina and beuatiful Cacia :wub: how wonderful!

So happy for you Lori,

Hugs

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
oh, how much fun!! great pics of C & C!!:wub:
i have met Carina too and she is sooo knowledgeable and sweet!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Glad you had a great time!! Carina and Cacia are wonderful to watch together!! I love this little girl even if she is a terrorist!!:wub:
LOL!!! I heard all about how she turns into a little terror!!! Although looking at that sweet face, I was having a hard time believing it!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Carina and Cacia are so beautiful. How lucky you got to meet one of our members. I remember Cloudcan. B)

Love your photos! Rocky is a prancer too, everyone always comments on his prancing. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Lori,

Thank you soooooo much for posting these pictures. Also, thank you for keeping me company at my first benched show. I had so much fun meeting you and your hubby. I hope I can meet your fluffs one day, too.

My favorite pic is the one of little Cacia on the ground looking up. Love that focus. :wub2:

You should have seen her on Sunday. I think she really was tired, no longer acting. She just laid on the table as people came over to pet her. Of course, when I got her home she was rasin' a raucous with her friends.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts