Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a tough decision to make, but I'm not going to be able to go after all. I'm so disappointed. I was really looking forward to meeting so those of you who are going. Next year, for sure.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Lynne - I was hoping to meet you.:mellow: I just saw that some of the fares went down today on Delta and hoping more rather than less people would be coming.We'll miss you.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Lynne - I was hoping to meet you.:mellow: I just saw that some of the fares went down today on Delta and hoping more rather than less people would be coming.We'll miss you.
That figures!!!!!!!!!! That's a $60 drop over the price just last night.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Oh Lynne, I'm sorry to hear this. I know you were looking forward to it.

Where the heck did the "group hug" go? There were two of them.
those were used the most. Oh well, {{Group Hug}} to you, my friend.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

It's still here!
LMAO, Marj. I checked again, and noticed the small pop-up box has a
left to right scroll. I was only looking at the left side. So sure enough,
I scroll to the right, and there's like 30 more, including the hugs. :HistericalSmiley:

:grouphug::grouphug: There you go Lynne ~ :sLo_grouphug3::sLo_grouphug3:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Oh Lynn! I was hoping to hold a man hater's meeting and we could all have group hugs....in person...for real!!! :unsure: I'm so sorry you aren't coming now...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
It's been a tough decision to make, but I'm not going to be able to go after all. I'm so disappointed. I was really looking forward to meeting so those of you who are going. Next year, for sure.
I know how you feel about being so disappointed about not being able to go. I had to cancel my plans to go as well. My daughters operation has finally been set for the last week of this month and I have to be with her which is something a mom has to do. She knew I had made my plans to go and tried to reschedule but I told her she has waited since before last Thanksgiving for this and she was definately not rescheduling. But I to am so disapointed about not meeting all our SM family.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I know how you feel about being so disappointed about not being able to go. I had to cancel my plans to go as well. My daughters operation has finally been set for the last week of this month and I have to be with her which is something a mom has to do. She knew I had made my plans to go and tried to reschedule but I told her she has waited since before last Thanksgiving for this and she was definately not rescheduling. But I to am so disapointed about not meeting all our SM family.

Oh no! Not you too!! :smilie_tischkante: I know your daughter's operation is more important, but it sure would have been nice to meet you.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Lynn, I'm sorry to hear you won't be doing when you want to so much but I'm sure there are reasons. Perhaps next year will be better - Hunter & I aren't going either.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Awww, Lynne, I am soooooo sorry you aren't going to be able to make it; I was so looking forward to meeting you, one of my best arcade opponents, always giving me a challenge! This will probably be my only AMA meet-up for a long time. (BIG HUG)

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Delta is having a huge Atlanta sale right now!

Lynne, I'm sorry that you are unable to go. I was looking forward to meeting you.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Next year, I don't care what's happening, I'm going and hopefully Lynne and Lucy will be right there with me.

This is the 2nd year I've missed waiting for Jerry's doctors to decide about various procedures.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I had planned on going this year also, but Hope's ringworm is keeping me home. I just canceled my hotel reservations. I WILL be to the one next year in Texas though and sure hope to take the Wee Beast with me (HOPE), so she can meet and greet all her fans and be in the rescue parade. I have been to three of the Specialty's now and just hate to miss seeing all of the people I have met on the internet Maltese groups. So hope to meet a few of you next year too. I am trying to talk Miss Deb into going also.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
I had planned on going this year also, but Hope's ringworm is keeping me home. I just canceled my hotel reservations. I WILL be to the one next year in Texas though and sure hope to take the Wee Beast with me (HOPE), so she can meet and greet all her fans and be in the rescue parade. I have been to three of the Specialty's now and just hate to miss seeing all of the people I have met on the internet Maltese groups. So hope to meet a few of you next year too. I am trying to talk Miss Deb into going also.
Oh No, Edie! I was looking forward to seeing you again!

I'll have to wait until next year!

·
Registered
847 Posts
So is it for sure that the next one is in TX? This is the first I've heard of a location for 2011..

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:w00t:Oh no. They're dropping like flies! Yikes. I hope everyone else will be able to keep to their plans. Ladies if I could scare up work in Atlanta for just that time, you all need to be more creative and come on down to Atlanta while the plane fares are dropping. :)
We'll really miss you Lynne, Lynn and Edie.
So what's an arcade opponent mean?????

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Oh Edie, I was really looking forward to meeting you!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts