Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm SO sorry I didn't get to meet so many of the names I see here. I don't get to post often, but I do check in. It takes so much time to show and I went to the seminars and then add in, couldn't leave the room for the barking dogs...had TWO strikes, you know!! I did get to see a few of you and it was so nice to see you again!

Anyway, Ritzy (Cher Chien's Kiss Me Ime Glamorous) did FANTASTIC!!!! We took first in our class (9-12 puppy bitches) in Sweepstakes and then took 2nd in regular classes, behind PAT KEEN!!! Both judges had different ideas of type, so to place at the top both days, I'm gonna be on that cloud 9 for months!!!!

My camera died so didn't get photos and not sure if anyone else got any either. Cheryl doesn't own a camera LOL. (oh and I forget my phone is one, DUH!)

Unfortunately, have to go in to work at the vet clinic this am..ugh. I was a zombie yesterday. 14hr drive home, didn't do much of anything.

Maybe next year, can be more active here and plan on meeting some of you. :)

Karla and Krew

·
Premium Member
6,772 Posts
I talked to you!! and I didn't even know you were on SM!!

Jennifer Johnson's Photos | Facebook

I took some pictures! It was crazy not to be able to leave your hotel room, for fear of a) someone on the staff taking your dogs b) being afraid of kicked out for barking dogs.

Congrats on your win at sweeps & placement on Sunday. So, very cool!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Karla - Congratulations:chili::chili:That's terrific. I'm so sorry that I missed the competitions. I agree, we'd like to see more of you and definitely pictures. Sorry about you having to babysit your malts. Thought the Hilton was so off base by holding the event there, making money off of it - rooms, meals, etc. and then putting other people on our floors and complaining. They really mishandled things.:angry:

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
I don't think I got to meet you, but congratulations. You had some unbelievable competition. What an honor to win against so many wonderful dogs.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Congratulations Karla. So glad your kids didnt end up in the basement. Too bad you had to stay in the room and not enjoy the show as you could have. It will be much better next year and hope to see you there. Hugs,Edie

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you EVERYONE!!! and Jennifer, thank you for the photos!! These are the first I've seen!! I did get to talk to Stacy/Marina a bit...we were in line for photos together ;) and Carina, I was behind her in classes. (she heard me complaining about my lead and shoes, Sunday!!!) Carina, you are so sweet and your girlies are so adorable! I am still exhausted, but oh was it worth it!!! :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pictures

I probably have pictures of you and don't even know it! CONGRATS!!
:) I was in the 9-12 puppy bitch class, skinny, blond, black top, polkadotted skirt with a little white dog with me LOL!! (had to put that in). If you DO have pics, would LOVE to see them...as other than jennifers, I don't have any!

Karla

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Congratulations!!! We may have met and don't know it! LOL I am sure you had plenty to do with getting ready to show and it paid off !!!!

Again Congrats!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts