Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So have no idea about something that looks like a new series documentary called "And Man Created Dog" on the National Geo Channel. It premieres tomorrow night. I kept seeing it on SM banner ads and thankfully it looks more like an ad I'd want to see instead of puppies for sale! Anyone hear anything about it?
LMAO - I just saw the title of the thread and it looks like national geographic and man created dog - I didn't realize natl geo had so much power.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think its supposed to be looking at the evolution of dog and how man shaped dogs/wolves by selective breeding. It looks interesting and in the very least I'll be recording it to watch later if I don't catch it tomorrow night :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
i definitely have my dvr set to record that program, i love those shows! also, i heard time magazine has a big article on animal intelligence with a pug on the cover....gotta run out to the newstand to pick that one up.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
National Geographic's January 2002 edition had a great article on the evolution of the dog. Here's the cover ... don't you just love the dog they chose?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts