Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 17 wk maltese little girls. She was on Just a WeeBit from solid gold, but was giving off a strange smell from her skin. We switched her to Natural Balance Duck and Potatoe she is eating it, but doesn't seem to happy. Has anyone have good experience with it. She is allergic to lamb and chicken, her skin gets really dry and very itchy, so we have to stay away from lamb and chicken. That why we have tried both solid gold weebits and NB. Thank you.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Originally posted by mom2many@Apr 26 2005, 09:34 AM
Hi I have a 17 wk maltese little girls.  She was on Just a WeeBit from solid gold, but was giving off a strange smell from her skin. We switched her to Natural Balance Duck and Potatoe she is eating it, but doesn't seem to happy. Has anyone have good experience with it. She is allergic to lamb and chicken, her skin gets really dry and very itchy, so we have to stay away from lamb and chicken. That why we have tried both solid gold weebits and NB.  Thank you.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=56747
[/QUOTE]

I feed NB. I also get the tube of the dried sausage looking stuff. They make that in duck and potatoe too, I cut a lil bit of that up and mix it in w/ dinner. They love it. It is really good for coats and weight gain.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts