Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Great article thanks!!

I have been told to put 1/2 cap of bragg organic apple cider vinegar in their drinking water to prevent mosquitoes from attacking.
Anybody else ever hear of this?

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great article thanks!!

I have been told to put 1/2 cap of bragg organic apple cider vinegar in their drinking water to prevent mosquitoes from attacking.
Anybody else ever hear of this?
I have heard it and IMO it is better to spray it (watered down, of course) on their coat as a final rinse after bathing than have them drink it for more than a few days. Vinegar, although very healthy, can take the enamel off teeth.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Very interesting article.. Now the next question is how about ticks? I brought in a rescue that was covered in the little buggers... My next door neighbors lawn and house has been infested and they are fighting them as I write this.. This is florida where the state pet is the flea..Next comes the ticks... I don't like to use spot on products or anything that is not natural..Any ideas anyone?
I hope this isn't against the rules by changing the subject!!! But fleas and ticks are both insects????

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think that the repellents mentioned it the article might work well to discourage ticks from latching on. But you might want to go to Dr. Becker's Forum and pose your question there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts