Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost didn't make Christmas Photos this yr due to cloudy skies & feeling down. But the sun did shine for a couple of days, so here's the Christmas Fluffs. Hannah's doing her posing as usual & Boo's being his silly self.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Sue you have outdone yourself for the Christmas pictures, i love them! Boo and Hannah look picture perfect! :wub:

Were do you take the pictures at and how do you do your backdrop?

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:w00t: there are the super adorable smarty boo and happy hannah :wub::wub::wub: oh I missed them SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I am glad that sun shine decided to come :D because it also brought sunshine to my PC screen. Goodness! I can't pick just one picture as my favorite! I LOVE them ALL. haha Boo's sticking's wordings made me giggle.
Please give them tones of kisses from me.
hugs
Kat

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Great pictures!! Thank you for sharing with us :)
Now, which of them is naughty and which of them is nice? Both of them look nice little puppies to me! :D

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sue you have outdone yourself for the Christmas pictures, i love them! Boo and Hannah look picture perfect! :wub:

Were do you take the pictures at and how do you do your backdrop?
Thanks Debbie. I took these pictures in my den near the french doors because I like lots of natural light & no flash. Boo is on the sofa, Hannah is on the floor. The green backdrop is just an inexpensive throw($5 at Wal-Mart. The little red chair has been in the family for ages.

Oh, gosh!! The pics are fabulous!!!!!!!!! I particularly love the last one!
Thank Sher

:w00t: there are the super adorable smarty boo and happy hannah :wub::wub::wub: oh I missed them SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I am glad that sun shine decided to come :D because it also brought sunshine to my PC screen. Goodness! I can't pick just one picture as my favorite! I LOVE them ALL. haha Boo's sticking's wordings made me giggle.
Please give them tones of kisses from me.
hugs
Kat
Thanks Kat. I think that little stocking suits Boo well.lol

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Sue,

Your pictures of Boo and Hannah are always beautiful!!! Boo and Hannah both look gorgeous. And, I LOVE the stocking ... "Dear Santa ... Let me explain." Too cute ... that is darling!:wub::wub::wub:

Sue, I'm sorry to hear you have been feeling down. I hope something wonderful happens for you during the holidays. :tender:

Hugs and Love ...

Marie

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Those are such gorgeous photos! (I love the Christmas rubber bands on Boo!)

You are a good photographer with an awesome camera!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sue I always love looking at Hannah and Boo's pictures, :wub:love the Christmas pictures:aktion033:

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Thanks Paula,I'm glad you enjoyed the photos.

Great pictures!! Thank you for sharing with us :)
Now, which of them is naughty and which of them is nice? Both of them look nice little puppies to me! :D
Thanks. They're both nice, however Boo's sense of humor borders on naughty sometimes.lol

What do you throw the throw over to make the backdrop? I have to do Christmas pictures and i'd like to make a backdrop.
Debbie, I'll send you a PM.

Sue,

Your pictures of Boo and Hannah are always beautiful!!! Boo and Hannah both look gorgeous. And, I LOVE the stocking ... "Dear Santa ... Let me explain." Too cute ... that is darling!:wub::wub::wub:

Sue, I'm sorry to hear you have been feeling down. I hope something wonderful happens for you during the holidays. :tender:

Hugs and Love ...

Marie
Thanks Marie. I couldn't pass up that little stocking.Boo hates to pose, so I thought it would had a humorous touch. I hope something wonderful happens too,like a very early Spring for Christmas.:hugging:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Where do you get "naughty" from?:wacko1: It' all good!!!:chili::chili: Hannah and Boo are always so "picturesque". I just love, love love, these photos! They are definitely "nice" and they are both gorgeous!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Sue -- love the pictures. Boo looks very regal in these shots, and, of course, Miss Hannah is gorgeous as always. I really like these pics of Boo. :)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Sue, the pictures of your babies are so adorable!! You take the best pictures but of course you have gorgeous models!! The last picture of Hannah is just so beautiful~~~:wub:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Hannah and Boo always look perfect!!! Okay, you can PM all your grooming secrets anytime you want!! Lol!! I love that stocking!! Too funny!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts