Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My DH just loves college football. He loves it a lot more than I do.:HistericalSmiley: His alma mater, Auburn University, will be playing Oregon for the national title in Phoenix on January 10th. Well, he's going to the game which will be a very expensive trip.. what's the big deal??? He said I can get a STROLLER for my girls if I let him go!! Yay! :chili::chili::chili::chili: When I start shopping, I want you all to help me pick out the right one, okay? I'm so excited!:yahoo:

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Yipeeeeee!!!!! I'm glad his team won and it will be a wonderful trip for him. But the best news is you can get a stroller!!! I really think you'll love it and you'll be able to take both girls out without the stress on your shoulder!

Here is a site that has lots of info and photos. People on SM have found good deals on eBay, too.

Just Pet Strollers - Pet strollers, dog strollers, and cat strollers.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Yay strollers are the best you won't know what you did without one. Get a pink one and make him push it around the neighborhood!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I agree

Haha, that is going to be an expensive trip. I think you should try to get more out of him than just a stroller! :D
Perhaps an extra car seat to boot :aktion033: after all those trips get expensive :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Our stroller is my trunk and I use time I can. After Christmas I will purchase the car seat. Probably a double for Cappi and Max :thumbsup:

·
Registered
94 Posts
OMG I am sooooooooooooooo jealous! I wish I could go. I live in Auburn and the whole town is going crazy.WAR EAGLE.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Perhaps an extra car seat to boot :aktion033: after all those trips get expensive :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Our stroller is my trunk and I use time I can. After Christmas I will purchase the car seat. Probably a double for Cappi and Max :thumbsup:
Yep! :yes:You go, girl!:two thumbs up:

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
I'm an SEC fan, so I say WAR EAGLE!! Enjoy the stroller, but I'd prefer going to the game.

Hubby and I are going to the St. Pete Bowl when Southern MS (hubby's alma mater) plays Loserville, oh, wait, that's Louisville.

My team is going to some low level bowl in Birmingham and playing Pitt. Oh, well... We are really a basketball school anyway.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am still trying to figure out how to get to the natiame. I think I am down to the charitable donation plea. HaHa . All donations can be sent to alison at po box 390 opelika al 368O1. Haha. Got to figure out a way to make some extra cash. Maybe I could start bathing and waking the neighbors dog.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am desperate to get to this game. I am thinking of walking and bathing my neighbors dogs to earn money for the trip. Just got to make it there. All donations can be sent. To alison at po box 390 opelika al.hahah I am just kidding but does anyone have any ideas for me to earn a few extra bucks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts