I was just thinking about her yesterday

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I was wondering too...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I PM'd her about this a few days ago!! She said her personal life is very busy and she doesn't have much time to be online. She says everything is fine.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Oh, my, this is embarrassing!
A thread about me!

Yes, everything is fine. Just, things are busy these days.

Today was test day. I have graded about 100 tests so far....have 16 left.

Progress reports for ~65 students are due next week.

We have a new teacher from Canada coming in next week and I'm trying to get everything ready for him to make the transition as smooth as possible.

Marshy's mom is back home, so I'm babysitting Marshmallow, his new sister, Magnet, and the cat with no name. Magnet was a street dog that Marshy's mom adopted one week before she left. It's some kind of poodle. Marshy has a skin disease that requires me to bring him to the vet daily. Oh, and Marshy's Mom also has more than fifty houseplants that need care, but at least they haven't piddled on the stereo or pooed on the sofa. Marshy does NOT like for his mother to go away.

Little C absolutely REFUSES to use the piddle pad....hasn't peed inside in months now. She only pees and poos outside. So, now I have to take the time to take her out at least three times a day. Sir N and Little C are getting along a little better.

I had a staircase built for them so that they can get on top of the dresser and look out the window. It has a railing built along the stairs and around the dresser so that they can't fall/jump off. $240 so my dogs can see out the window.
They deserve it! :D

Both dogs have very short hair because I got them a haircut at the beginning of this month. The groomer talked me into letting her shave them...said she'd leave 7 mm. It was closer to 3 mm. Little C looked horrible. Sir N didn't look as bad. He looks pretty good with short hair, but not THAT short. Little C is simply meant to have longer hair...but summer is coming and I didn't want her to be hot. However, I will not be allowing the groomer to cut her hair that short again. It was so short that I had pink dogs for weeks. Pink dogs with spots, no less.

Little C still alerts me to when the dryer is finished. She loves it when I toss the things like socks, towels, and underwear (things I don't if they get wrinkles) on the floor so that she can snuggle down for a warm, toasty nap.

We are no longer suffering from a Greenie shortage as they were discovered in a neighboring city.

Little C got kissed by a drunk guy. If I had known that was what he was going to do, I would have left the park a lot faster.

I pop in here now and then, but don't even have time to read half the new messages much less actually write something. It's nearly midnight now, on Friday, and I have to work tomorrow as well, so I really should be going offline now.

Toodles~!

Sir N sends his love and Little C sends little shocks from a cold wet nose suddenly smushed up against bare skin. (It's her newest thing.)

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh my gosh~! thanks for posting, i've been missing you and your doggys

good to hear from you. sorry about the grooming mishap, but i'm sure they look stunning (especially mr. n!!)

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Haha, we all think alike! I was wondering the same thing! I was thinking "I haven't read a book in forever!" HAHHA I'm messing w/you N/C's mom!

Glad to hear that you're still around. And I know you hate the short hair, but I bet they feel incredibly silky! It's so fun to touch them when they have really short hair. I use to fall asleep petting Cloud when I had him shaved off completely.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Jun 2 2005, 08:37 AM
It took me until TODAY to figure out that crack "haven't read a book in forever." 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67956
[/QUOTE]

Slow face! HAHA I'm kidding! Take care!

·
Registered
323 Posts
So glad to hear from you I was wondering where you and your stories had gone to. I love to read your posts they are always so descriptive you feel like you are a part of them. Hope you get more time to pop back in more often...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts