Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are looking for a part time forum moderator.. anyone interested
___________________________________________

Position: Forum Moderator
Location:Your home or office
Term: Part Time 30hrs/week, (Friday/Saturday/Sunday 12PM-10PM EST)
Salary:$25,000
__________________________________________________

25K?

I need a job, perhaps I should apply


ah heck, I just read the job requirements, I dont have broadband or patience so I guess I am not a candidate.



nor do I have a BA or any credit hours in Psychology (btw, MO...it's Psychology not Psycology
)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,863 Posts
hey....if you need the job, apply! lol. imagine how much money jay is making off of it if he can pay someone 25,000!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Jan 4 2005, 10:01 AM
hey....if you need the job, apply!  lol.  imagine how much money jay is making off of it if he can pay someone 25,000!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27457
[/QUOTE]

How the heck can he afford to pay that much?!?!?!

Those paid advertisers must pay a lot, otherwise he must sell a crap load of those breeder lists (like 5000 of them).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Jan 4 2005, 10:12 AM
A part time job that pays that much!!!  How the heck can he afford that?  Again, just another suspicious thing! 
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27465
[/QUOTE]

Girl, you so crazy! Maybe correct, too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
You know, he might even own a beastiality porn site too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
woah wait up guys, you are kinda saying more than what I meant here. I just thought it would be funny if I applied...you guys are accusing him of some major stuff here....even in jest, it's serious accusations.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
I wasn't being that serious. I'm just laughing at its possibilities
.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by Triste@Jan 4 2005, 01:41 PM
woah wait up guys, you are kinda saying more than what I meant here. I just thought it would be funny if I applied...you guys are accusing him of some major stuff here....even in jest, it's serious accusations. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27534
[/QUOTE]

Yes, you do want to be careful. I'm sure he wouldn't hestitate to slap you with a slander lawsuit. You might want to delete your message to be safe.

BTW, Joe, I know you're planning on getting some moderators here. How much will you be paying? Does it include a car? Expense account???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
I wasn't banned...You think they'll hire me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole+Jan 4 2005, 06:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lilly521
@Jan 4 2005, 04:46 PM
thats gotta be a commission job or something you know like you could make up to 25,000
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27597
I was thinking that too, but commission off of what? It's not like the mods are selling anything.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27611
[/B][/QUOTE]


Maybe they get a commission for every poster they ban!!!!!
J/K!!! But they would make alot of money!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Jan 4 2005, 05:11 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2005, 06:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lilly521
@Jan 4 2005, 04:46 PM
thats gotta be a commission job or something you know like you could make up to 25,000
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27597

I was thinking that too, but commission off of what? It's not like the mods are selling anything.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27611

[/QUOTE]


Maybe they get a commission for every poster they ban!!!!!
J/K!!! But they would make alot of money!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27612
[/B][/QUOTE]
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top