Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate the current carrier that I have for Milo so I sold it on ebay - it was just too big for him and had no pockets or room for my stuff and his water bottle etc.(I hate bringing around a bag for me aswell as his bag)

I want one that he can safely stick his head out if he wants and also has pockets and isn't too expensive.

I've looked on ebay and couldn't find any that fit my needs.

any suggestions?

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
I got Toby's from www.celltei.com

I don't know if it is all that stylish, but it is so sturdy and incredibly well made. I use it more for a suitcase for Toby (he prefers to be carried :rolleyes:) and I have packed a lot of weight into it and it has really held up.

However, when I have used it as an actual carrier, it has a lot of room to hold stuff and I believe it is airline approved as well.

I like it because the designer seemed to have thought of everything. There are air vents, privacy flaps, etc.

(Okay, why did that link not work? Does anyone know why? That is the correct spelling and address)

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
If you can get a deal on the kwigy bo bags, that's a good one..with tons of pockets. (I wouldn't want to pay full price for one though)...but Bisou loves hers and nobody ever knows I have a dog with me either. Plus I can stuff a million things in the outside pockets and there's an inside pocket too.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the replies!
Think I've decided on a kwigy bo
A little more than I had intended to spend but seems as if its the best!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I ordered the kwigy bo from Ryan just last week. Can't wait to get it. I got the Alex, black in a large size! ;) I love how adorable Remy looks in his.

·
Registered
331 Posts
this is my fave-the kwigy bo alexa- ive had the small and large alex- and the 4 outside pockets are identical so i can never find what im looking for. the alexa is also much lighter and i think less pricy
FiveStarFido - Alexa Bag

1 - 13 of 13 Posts